COVID-19 Locator Android App | Developed by Kabbo Talukder


COVID-19 Locator Android App is here!!! 

So, a few days back, I developed a website where current COVID-19 spread-count were shown using Google Maps. Due to unofficial domain & complex Javascript codes, many users couldn't get to use it. So, I decided to develop an Android version of it to make it easy to use to the users. 

The App is completely free & no ad-sense is used...So, there is no financial profit for me. I just did it to spread awareness & to keep the people up to date. The app size is only 1.4 MB. if you have a smartphone that has Android 5.0 or above, you can download & run the App. 

Download :   Apk Link 1   Apk Link 2   Online Version

(If you can't download the app from link 1 try using link 2)

The App is developed by me from scratch. So, if you find any bug (problem) please do let me know. Thank you so much for reading.

By:
Kabbo Talukder
Technical Advisor, Salimpur Science Academy
COVID-19 Locator Android App | Developed by Kabbo Talukder COVID-19 Locator Android App | Developed by Kabbo Talukder Reviewed by Kabbo Talukder on April 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Search

Powered by Blogger.